Thank you for your interest in Orcutt Academy for the 2021-2022 school year.
Overview of the Post-Lottery Application Process
- The Orcutt Academy Charter serves students in grades TK-12.
- The next application window for the Post-Lottery Drawing opens February 4, 2021, and closes April 20, 2021, at 4 pm.
- An equally weighted Post-Lottery Drawing will take place on April 21, 2021.
- If you are interested in attending Orcutt Academy Charter Independent Study please email Joe Dana, Director of Charter Programs, or call at (805) 938-8934.
Orcutt Academy High School
Post-Lottery Admissions will Follow Four Steps:
- All applications will be entered into an equally weighted drawing.
- If there are more admission applications than available seats, the drawing will determine which students have access to open seats as well as the order of the wait list.
- Once a student is admitted, he or she will be considered an ongoing student of OAHS until he or she graduates, withdraws, or leaves the school.
Post-Lottery Admissions will Follow TwoSteps:
- The initial enrollment lottery on Febuary 3, 2021, filled the Academy’s K-8 campus. All grade levels there have a wait list.
- All K-8 post-lottery applicants will go onto a wait list following all students who participated in the February 3 enrollment lottery.
- If you are interesting in attending Orcutt Academy Charter Independent Study please email Joe Dana, Director of Charter Programs, or call at (805) 938-8934.
Steps to Completing Your Application
- Attend an Information Night
- We will be providing two informational nights for potential families that will be held during the application window. Those nights include information on our school and it’s programs as well as the enrollment lottery process.
- Submit Post-Lottery Application