Posted Monday, July 12, 2021
- OUSD 2021 COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- OUSD 2021 COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- 2021 What if your child has been exposed to COVID? - English
- 2021 What if your child has been exposed to COVID? - Spanish
- OUSD 2021 COVID-19 Volunteer Blueprint Effective 3/11/22 at 11:59 PM
- OUSD COVID-19 Updated (Presented at the 11/10/2021 Board Meeting)
- As the heart of the communities we serve, the Orcutt Union School District will foster high levels of student success through multiple pathways of learning. Our highly trained, dedicated staff will offer all students a world-class education, that leads the way in innovation and creativity, and will be known for its caring, collaborative and inclusive culture.