For the 2023-2024 school year, our District has become a Provision 2 food provider which means students may receive daily one breakfast and one lunch free at no cost to the student. Additional meals may be purchased with their students’ meal account and must have funds in their account.
Additional meal prices:
- Student Breakfast – $3.50
- Student Lunch – $5.25
- Adult Breakfast – $4.00
- Adult Lunch – $5.25
- Water – $.075
Since the District is now serving meals as a Provision 2 provider, families do not need to fill out the “Meal Application”. However, the District is asking families to fill out the “Educational Benefits Eligibility Form” in order for the district to receive additional funding for student programs. This form can be filled out by picking one of the following options listed.
- Educational Benefits Eligibility Form 2023-2024 ( English / Spanish )
- Drop off the application at the District Office located at 500 Dyer Street in Orcutt.
- Make an online deposit at https://www.mymealtime.com/
- Mail a check to : OUSD, ATTN: Child Nutrition Dept, 500 Dyer St, Orcutt CA 93455
- Bring a check to the Child Nutrition Office, behind the Technology Department.
- To view all our meal menus please go to https://www.myschoolmenus.com/instance/797/district/792
- Program Information, Education Ideas and Links go to https://www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/index.php?sid=2802082358161433