The Orcutt Academy Charter School began taking enrollment applications for the 2024-2025 school year on Monday, November 6, 2023. The enrollment lottery for 2024-2025 for Orcutt Academy High School and the Academy’s K-8 campus in Los Alamos was held on February 7, 2024. Following the lottery we still have open seats at Orcutt Academy High School in grades 11 and 12, and we invite post-lottery applications for those grade levels and for the wait list in grades 9 and 10. For the K-8 campus, all open seats were filled and each grade level has a wait list, but we invite post-lottery applications as well.
Post-lottery enrollment applications can be sent via the form linked below.
All post-lottery applications we receive will be entered into an equally weighted drawing to take place on Wednesday, April 17, 2024. The drawing will fill any open seats and order grade-level wait lists after any students still on wait lists established by the February 7 enrollment lottery. Following the drawing, parents will receive an email message or phone call notifying them of the result for their child.
Please note that the post-lottery application for 2024-2025 does not suffice as an application for the 2025-2026 school year.
REMINDER: We need to receive a separate application for each student you would like to attend the Academy. Thank you!
Overview of the Application Process
- The Orcutt Academy Charter School serves students in grades TK-12.
- The Academy has a campus for grades TK-8 in Los Alamos. Orcutt Academy High School in Old Orcutt serves grades 9-12.
- The Orcutt Academy will begin taking applications for the 2024-2025 school year on Monday, November 6, 2023. The deadline for applications for the annual enrollment lottery will be Wednesday, January 31, 2024, at 4:00 pm.
- The Orcutt Academy Enrollment Lottery for 2024-2025 will take place virtually on Wednesday, February 7, 2024, at 6:00 pm.
- For the current school year, we still invite post-lottery applications.