The Orcutt Academy Charter School will begin taking enrollment applications for the 2024-2025 school year on Monday, November 6, 2023. We invite you to apply for seats for your children at Orcutt Academy High School and the Orcutt Academy K-8 campus in Los Alamos. The enrollment application will be accessible online at this page and on the Orcutt Union School District website’s front page.
The Orcutt Academy Enrollment Lottery will take place at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, February 7, 2024. The deadline to submit applications for the lottery is Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
Four virtual information nights and two campus tours are planned for families interested in enrollment at the Orcutt Academy. For a complete listing of these events and links to the information nights, please click here.
If you are interested in a seat for the current 2023-2024 school year, click below to out and submit a post-lottery application for 2023-2024. Please note that this does not suffice as an application for 2024-2025.
REMINDER: We need to receive a separate application for each student you would like to attend the Academy. Thank you!
Overview of the Application Process
- The Orcutt Academy Charter School serves students in grades TK-12.
- The Academy has a campus for grades TK-8 in Los Alamos. Orcutt Academy High School in Old Orcutt serves grades 9-12.
- The Orcutt Academy will begin taking applications for the 2024-2025 school year on Monday, November 6, 2023. The deadline for applications for the annual enrollment lottery will be Wednesday, January 31, 2024, at 4:00 pm.
- The Orcutt Academy Enrollment Lottery for 2024-2025 will take place virtually on Wednesday, February 7, 2024, at 6:00 pm.
- For the current school year, we still invite post-lottery applications.