- Susi Haggerty, Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten
- Jessica Villasenor, Grades 1/2
- Lisa Wilkanoski, Grades 2/3
- Lindsy Twisselman, Grades 3/4
- Debra Laflin, Grades 5
- Tanya Butterfield, Grades 6/7
- Mike Luis, Grades 7/8
- Aleesha Calad, Resource Specialist
- Yvonne Villanueva, Resource Specialist
- Traci Levey, Physical Education
- Kristen Riley, Music
- Courtney Gimnes, Media Specialist
- Yana Washington, Counselor
- Reena Castro, ASES Program
Home of the Broncos!
- As the heart of the communities we serve, the Orcutt Union School District will foster high levels of student success through multiple pathways of learning. Our highly trained, dedicated staff will offer all students a world-class education, that leads the way in innovation and creativity, and will be known for its caring, collaborative and inclusive culture.