Welcome, Parents and Guardians!
Parental involvement is the key to success of students in the Orcutt Union School District. Parent and family education is important on a number of levels. It builds parent or guardian confidence and competency, empowers parents and families to make educational decisions, and improves understanding regarding a child’s academic, emotional, personal, and social development needs. In addition, parent and family education enhances a parent’s relationship with a child, and helps keep families up to date with contemporary issues and events that affect children. It also helps continue to strengthen the partnership between the school and home.
In an effort to enhance student achievement and help provide parents with a better understanding of their child’s school experience, the Orcutt Union School District offers a variety of informative topics through its Parent Education Program. These programs help parents and families support and guide their child’s education, and share ways to further support students as they do schoolwork at home. Thank you for your continued support of our students and schools. Together, we are guiding student success…one child at a time.
Thank you for your involvement in and support of your students’ education. Many valuable resources are included below for your review.
Quick reference guide listing some of the services available in the Santa Maria Area.
Documents & Forms
- 2022-2023 Annual Notification to Parents – English
- 2022-2023 Annual Notification to Parents – Spanish
- 2022-2023 District Attorney Letter Regarding Compulsory Education
- 2022-2023 OUSD Technology Acceptable Use Policy Agreement
- 2022-2023 How to Safely Wear and Take Off Face Covering
- 2022-2023 When and How to Wash Your Hands
- 2022-2023 Santa Maria Public Library Access Information
Elementary School Documents
Alice Shaw School
Joe Nightingale School
Olga Reed School K-8
Orcutt Academy K-8
Orcutt School for Independent Study
Patterson Road School
Pine Grove School
Ralph Dunlap School
Junior High School Documents
Lakeview Junior High School
- 2022-2023 Welcome Letter
- 2022-2023 Parent & Student Handbook
- 2022-2023 Trojan Trek Instructions
- 2022-2023 Physical Education Dress Code/Order Form