Seeking Support for Your Child’s Academic Success?
We understand that every child learns differently, and sometimes they may encounter challenges in their academic journey. Our school is committed to providing comprehensive support to ensure every student thrives in their educational endeavors.
If you have concerns about your child’s progress or overall well-being at school, we encourage you to follow these steps:
- Connect with your child’s teacher: Initiate a conversation with your child’s teacher to discuss your specific concerns. Teachers are the first line of support and can provide valuable insights into your child’s academic performance and behavior.
- Meet with the principal: If your concerns persist or require further attention, schedule a meeting with the school principal. The principal can review your child’s situation and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Collaborate with Student Success Team: For more complex or persistent challenges, consider requesting a Student Success Meeting. This meeting will involve a team of educators, including your child’s teacher, counselor, and specialists, to develop a personalized plan to address your child’s needs.
Remember, open communication and collaboration between parents, teachers, and school administrators are crucial in ensuring your child’s academic success. We are here to support you and your child throughout their learning journey.
Support Staff on Campus
- Sandy Soria, Community Liaison (805-714-6342)
- Solana Gallegos, Counselor (School Counselor Website)
- Catherine Park, Psychologist
See Something? Say Something!
Click the image or click here to report a bullying situation, a threat to student safety, or any other non-emergency safety concern.
Information submitted will be sent to the school principal. This form is anonymous, but you will be given an opportunity to provide your name and contact information if you wish. While this is not a 24/7 monitoring system, we review reports as quickly as possible when school is in session.
Community Resources and Information
More can be found by visiting our district Mental Health & Wellness page under the Parents & Families menu.