Orcutt Union School District has amazing employees who consistently go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of our students and schools.
We are committed to recognizing our employees for their many contributions to our district. We invite you to nominate a staff member or team who you feel is deserving of recognition and who exemplifies what it means to be #WeAreOrcutt.
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email Julie Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 938-8907.
Please nominate an OUSD Employee or Team who exemplifies achievements or efforts in one or more of the following areas:
- Puts others first.
- Goes above and beyond to make a difference in their role.
- Excels as a team player.
- Carries out each day with a positive and welcoming attitude and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrates innovation, leadership, or passion for the job.
- Enthusiastically supports the mission of Orcutt Union School District.
- Elevates the image of public education.
Any staff member that is currently employed. All employees are eligible to be nominated, including teachers, child care assistants, child care coordinators, bus drivers, business office staff, clerical support staff, community liaisons, custodians, food service employees, information technology employees, instructional aides, media specialists, maintenance employees, counselors, administration, and more.
All eligible staff members and teams shall only be selected one time during the school year.
The nomination must be completed by someone other than the nominee (i.e., no self-nominations are eligible for consideration).
Recipients will be selected by Board Members, the Superintendent, and members of the Superintendent’s Cabinet.
Those employees or teams who are selected for the #WeAreOrcutt Award will be recognized as follows:
- Appear on the OUSD district office digital billboard.
- Recognition on OUSD social media.
- Be introduced at a Board Meeting where the employee or team would receive the #WeAreOrcutt Award.
- Receive a celebratory meal.